Interactive Forms, FAQs, and More
The NSDTRC (USA) utilizes many interactive forms that our visitors can utilize to contact us for information, fill out applications, and just let us know their thoughts. Although links are provided on each of our various pages, this subsite is provided as a repository for our various forms in one central location. Using the Navigation bar above will take you to the form you are looking for.
We also have a few "Frequently Asked Questions" documents and articles that will be housed from this subsite.
The Club utilizes a huge repository of PDF documents. They range from informational to policies/procedures to various forms. We are attempting to get them in some sort of order in a centralized location.
This is a work in progress and is not yet available.
Online Forms - General
- Rescue Adoption Application - Online
This can be used instead of filling the PDF form out and mailing it to us.
- Request for Breeder Information - Electronic
Use this form to request a list of NSDTRC (USA) member breeders that have chosen to be on the list and have paid a fee to be listed. Information will be sent electronically as PDF documents.
- Feedback-Contact Us
Use this form to contact us with your questions or comments.
Online Forms - For Members Only
- Member Status Change - For Members Only
Members can let us know if their address, phone number, or email address has changed so that we can update our records.
- Club Field Test Application - For Members Only
Members may complete the online form requesting approval to host a Club Field Test
- Supported Entry Application - For Members Only
Members may complete the online form requesting approval to host a Supported Entry.
- Roster Request - For Members Only
Members may use this form to request the Club Roster in electronic PDF format.
- Admiral Halsey HOT Dog Teamwork Award Application - For Members Only
Use this form to apply for this award on-line.
- Evelyn A. Williams Award of Excellence - For Members Only
Fill out this form online to apply for this handler award.
- Public Education Materials Request Form
Use this form to request brochures, educational materials for an upcoming activity.
FAQs & More
- Collie Eye Anomaly (CEA) FAQ
- COAT COLOR IN THE TOLLER: Breed history and current genetics.
By JP Yousha, Danika Bannasch DVM,PhD, & Phyllis McDonald (February 2007)