The membership of the United States Club has grown from a handful to over 800 members throughout the US, plus Canada, England, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, and Switzerland. They are involved in all phases of obedience work, tracking, conformation, agility, pet therapy, and field work.
The club is divided into seven regions throughout the US. Each region has an elected Regional Director that represents the members of the region on the club's Board of Directors. To receive information about the Region in which you live, contact the Regional Director for your state. You can find the Regional Director's contact information on the Management Team page.
At this stage, the Club is proud to announce Tollers awarded a Club Championship are those who have accomplished the two part requirement: earned 15 points in conformation AND have passed a retriever test proving their natural and trained ability.
A General Membership Meeting is held annually in one of seven regions throughout the United States. General Membership is open to anyone over 18 years of age (you do NOT have to be a Toller owner to be a member!). A newsletter, with articles pertaining to topics of interest to the membership (health, book reviews, area get togethers, club policies, achievements, etc.) is produced and mailed quarterly. Most of the articles come from the members themselves.
We would be pleased to have you be a part of it too! An extra helping hand is always welcome. It is only through the growth and commitment of our membership that this club can truly help this great breed of dog.
- Household memberships are $35.00 annually (2 votes)
- Single memberships are $25.00 annually (1 vote)
- NOTE: Household and Single memberships are restricted to Associate status for the first year of membership with no voting privileges.
- Junior memberships are $12.00 (under age 18, no vote)
- Foreign memberships are $25.00 plus additional charge as indicated on the application for S/H (no vote).